Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010 - drawing the verb 'boast'



Was surfing the net last night and found a site - www.oneminutemuse.com which excited an inspired me to join and dive in.
Its a sight about art jouraling and has quick technique tips, workshops, videos.... oh go go check it out.
One of the current workshops (free) is 'Verb'. There is a sheet (3 actually) of verbs and a 'verb finder' to cut out.... I closed my eyes, placed it down and got 'boast'. This is the page that came from it.
Chose two other words already and want to use other techniques they offer in those.... then off to the mandala workshop (same site).
Oh, and there is my website to work on, jewelry to make, hang tags to design, etsyshop to post on.... better get off my blogging toucas and get to it. :)

- Chelle

No comments: