Friday, January 15, 2016

A Flask of Water

Day 13 of doodled painted cups, bottles and glasses for the 30 paintings  and 366 drawings in as many days challenge . 
This one features my most used bottle at present, the knobby plastic, flask-like water container that nestles into my portable Holbein watercolor set.  The highlights magazine like style is still emerging through my pen bringing out new color combinations and characters that make me smile.  What’s funny is I keep waiting to get back to the studio to paint and forgetting the contained and portable part like when on a cell phone and pacing in a contained area as though there is an actual coiled cord still attached.
 Today is day 15 and I think I will schlep myself and the girls to find the subject of the 15th painting in this series; yesterday I painted three of my favorite glasses, stayed tuned J

Where and what do you like to paint?

No comments: