Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 12's Doodle of 30 Went to the Dawgs

Day 12 of 30 paintings in 30 days with the theme of cups and glasses that chose me when I decided on the 2nd to join the 30/30 painting challenge that I had just found on facebook…. I am caught up with the paintings, I am a day or two behind with the posting, sometimes it takes me that long to decide it doesn’t completely suck and settle into the next piece.
This one from the 12th of January, ‘the girls’ water bowl.  For those of you humans with dogs to hold your leash, you know this is a symbol of not yet had coffee droopy eyed morning scuffling around the block, a warm lap mate for that must read and eyes rolling from dogless friends when you skip out to go walk the pup.  There are definitely times I wish they were toilet trained when I have to put all my favorite clothes on at once to walk through the snow leaving yellow spots at 2 am and when I scoot past my landlord during 20 below winds biting down an answer reminicent of Al Jaffee’s Snappy Answers to stupid questions when he asks “isn’t it aweful cold to go walking. 
Theyre expensive little pee factories that are my best friends and favorite way keep warm while I sleep compansions.  Cheers to Sadie and Bessie!


No comments: