Sunday, May 2, 2010

Details Etc


Details.


The best sandwich is made with... bread with lots of grains and seeds, sprouts are a plus :)

The place I feel safest is...
in my studio, creating.


I love the sound of...
water, Chopin, silence.


The first poster on my bedroom wall was... Donny Osmond

The vice I am glad I got rid of...
smoking cigarettes


As a child, I wanted to be...
an artist


The first time I got drunk was...
I think I was 12ish, living in Boise, Idaho.... was at LeAnne's and I drank a bit of what was in the glasses on the table during a get-together when no one was looking. Put myself to bed... when my mom poked her head into Megan's room where I was bedded... (Megan was lying half under he bedwith a sock on her face)... I started singing happy good night to her she got wise to what we were up to. One of many times I one of her 5 kids left her unsure of whether to laugh or cry. Its much funnier now.

The best way to cook a potato is...
bunches of ways, many I learned I like at the Red Robin in Boise, and with mayo.

At night I worry about...
falling, failing, evaporating.

The first thing I do in the morning is...
draw, write and (unfortunately) check facebook.

Plane, train, or automobile...
yes, boats, bicycles and feet too.





Oh yeah
... and I finished my drawing!!!... Okay, so that wasnt really an afterthought. :)
am very excited!
Its approximately 2x5 feet (26"x60") YEA
The details are lost in this lowlight rather crummy shot but I didnt want to wait till natural light appears in the morning time.


PS OCB

1 comment:

Pamela Joy Purses said...

hey girl...love "grainy bread" I've been a vegetarian all my life - so Kudos chickie pooh! luv , Pamela