Sunday, May 2, 2010

Drawing on a sunny Sunday


Hello and good Sunday to ya'all,
My day was to consist of hanging at the ocean by the boardwalk of Coney Island, eating soup in China Town and enjoying the movement of the city through the warm, much awaited spring. It does seems as tho the morning sun, combined with adoration for color and other random factors, are keeping me at my blotter paper till I finish.... Really want to pull the pages of typing paper, put there to protect what I had already done, off and meet my drawing in its entirety.
Oh yeah, and there is all that work I blew off while whimpering in pain through my tooth aches and the grant that I should finish cuz I really want to move forward, letter to heir mossman, make ballllllllllllllllllllm etc etc etc.

The birds are chatting outiside my window, backed by the sound of sporatic traffic, I am going to go make tea.

No comments: