Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Chewing on My Butt in a Cityscape

Oh wow, there's a blogger app that let's me post from my phone.... YEA!  This 
 makes it possible to do more frequent/daily blogs.
My head is a little spinny these days with pulling towards goals I'm deciding are possible.  I'm tired some.
Tho it IS summer so projecting outside in the yard is possible....the flower garden is coming along, my first in a while, the lillies  
are one of my favorite flowers.... They smell like peace and make me happy.

 Again today I brought a section of the city scape mural outside to work on, I'm pretty psyched about its progression
so far
Lots of stuff to keep a.d.d. mostly entertained... 
If it gets to be too much maybe ill stop and chew on my butt like Sadie does, probably not tho.
Happy eve to you all.

PS

No comments: