Friday, January 24, 2014

Life on a Page

Hello and top of the day to you!  I have been journaling, much of it in the spirit of it in the spirit of Lynda Barry.... I mean to post it, it is an enigma what happens to time that it has been 10 days (and yes that number gets bigger with each edit.
Its cold, erratic weather, gets dark and 430 and its hard to bounce around with colorful energy .
Ive been communiting mostly by train with the girls.  I like the smattering of people I meet especially on the later trains.

I miss living in the city, I do like walking cleaner streets offered in Tarrytown and the surrounding neighborhhods, I love the architecture, Tapanzee, river path....
The tree now lives in the bedroom in a new pot.  Most of the leaves have fallen off but the twiiggy branches are still alive so I know she's still alive.  Im so looking forward to budding leaves in the spring.  I am loving creating, cocooning and hanging with my girls.


With the cold I have been finding comfort in foods from my childhood hood that I made with Papa like Toadstools.... .

Getting back into sewing, mostly because I am out of stuff to wear and have piles to thin out.... I like it too.... Next time I'll show you what I am building from clothes I dont wear anymore....

Btw, this is a repost because I had the blog open on a couple of devices and accidentally saved it in an earlier draft form on the ipad and poof it was gone....:( will make sure not to do that again...

How 'bout y'all, what are you doing to pass the winter months?

I'm going to go futz with piles..
xo Chelle xo
PS... More later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the drawings. I've been painting rooms in my house, petting my cat and feeding the wood burning stove. I know what you mean about the city. I somehow felt more connected even though I had fewer friends. I'm writing songs, lettering comics and playing the bass. And singing. Between petting my cat.

Peace yo.

Green Lantern

peacefulshades said...

Yea for wood burning stoves, dig the handle, am a comic nut myself.... thanks for stopping by and chiming in! Please come back round, would love to hear more of your creative adventures and more about the comics.